No Purchase Necessary – Void Where Prohibited
Daniel Law Firm will run a television/community/internet promotion to begin on April 28, 2016. Daniel Law Firm will send 50 kids to the Memphis Division of Parks & Neighborhoods Summer Camp Program. Parents and guardians of kids from ages 5 to 12 are eligible. Camp is open each weekday June 12, 2017 to July 28, 2017 from 8:30 AM until 5:00 PM at participating Memphis Community Centers.
1. Who May Enter: Contest is open to all persons 18 years or older, who are U.S. Citizens and a resident of the city of Memphis. Employees and their immediate families of Daniel Law Firm, and their respective subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and anyone involved in this contest’s production, development or handling are NOT eligible. Daniel Law Firm, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process, the operation of the website, or who is otherwise in violation of the rules. It further reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify any entry not capable of completion as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, or technical failures of any kind. Void where restricted or prohibited by law.
2. How to Enter: Promotion runs Monday, April 10 through Sunday, May 14, 2017. No purchase necessary to enter or win. Residents will be directed through television promotional announcements and posters in area churches and community centers to fill out an application online at www.daniellawfirm.com. Completely fill out the application form. The application form must include information on how summer camp can help their family. Applicants can electronically access the form and submit their contest entries online by visiting the Daniel Law Firm web site at http://www.daniellawfirm.com or submit their application by mail to Daniel Law Firm,145 Court Avenue, 2nd Floor, Corner Court & Second, Memphis, TN 38103. Only one entry per child. Daniel Law Firm is not responsible for failed, incomplete or misdirected e-mails or for garbled computer transmissions or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, electronic malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. All entries become the property of the Daniel Law Firm and none will be returned.
The deadline for entering is Sunday, May 14, 2017. Recipients will receive an award letter or email with registration instructions and deadlines. If campers are not registered by the deadlines, the space will be awarded to another camper.
3. Prizes Offered: 50 Children will be selected to attend the Memphis Division of Parks & Neighborhoods Summer Camp Program with Daniel Law Firm underwriting the camp fee for each of the 50 children selected. Recipients will be selected and eligibility determined by the Daniel Law Firm, and their decisions are final, binding, and conclusive. Recipients cannot take possession of prizes until all requirements are met. Daniel Law Firm will underwrite the Camp Registration Fees for each child. Camp Registration Fees do not include the Camp Activity Fee for field trips ($48 per child), nor the Early Arrival Fees. Recipients will be responsible for these additional fees.
4. Promotion: Promotion will run April 10 through May 14, 2017. Recipients will be required to go to their assigned Community Center to register the campers by a date specified in the award letter. If campers are not registered by this date, the space will be awarded to another camper Recipients will be required to attend a MANDATORY PARENT/GUARDIAN MEETING. Time and date of the meeting will be included in the selection letter.Camp assignments will be confirmed at this meeting. Parents or Guardians must bring the following documents to this meeting: Driver’s License of State ID; Proof of Residency with (2) of either a recent Utility Bill, City of Memphis Tax Bill, or Current Bank Statement; Proof of Government Assistance. The Recipients will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and general, liability release form releasing the Daniel Law Firm from any and all claims of liability, damages, or taxes arising from and relating to participation in the promotion or in receiving and use of the prize.
By claiming a prize, recipient consents to the use of his/her name, voice, likeness, picture, and/or biographical information for public relations, advertising, promotional, and related purposes without compensation. Winning contestants will be asked to execute appropriate releases and authorizations for such purposes, and refusal to do so shall result in the forfeiture of prize. Void where prohibited or penalized by law.
5. Participation: By entering, the contestants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Daniel Law Firm and their subsidiaries from all claims, or damages arising out of a participant’s participation in this contest and/or acceptance of any prizes. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void in Puerto Rico. Odds of selection will be determined by the number of participants.
6. Judging and Validation: The recipients must sign a general release form, an affidavit of eligibility, and must provide appropriate photo identification. Winners are responsible for any local, state, or federal taxes. No substitution or transfer of prize allowed. Noncompliance may result in disqualification, and an alternate winner may be selected.
Unclaimed prizes may not be re-awarded, and will be forfeited. Acceptance of prizes constitute permission to the sponsors and their agencies to use the winner’s name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By participation in the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and decision of the judges.
Due to unforeseen circumstances that can arise from time to time, the Worry Free Summer Camp promotion can be discontinued at any time during the promotional period.
For the Prize Winners: Send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Daniel Law Firm, 145 Court Avenue, 2nd Floor, Corner Court & Second, Memphis, TN 38103
Just complete the application for your child’s chance to attend Worry Free Summer Camp.